Thank You for Being a Hearing Health Solutions Patient!
The health of our patients and staff remains a top priority for us. We want to remind you that we are here to serve you as best as we possibly can now and moving forward. We are currently open to serving all patients in offices by appointment and as needed for drop-off/walk-in patients, per our standard protocols. For those patients who prefer not to be seen or are unable to be seen in the office, we will continue to utilize our drop-off services for repairs and routine cleaning appointments for the foreseeable future.
Ensuring the Safety of Patients and Staff
We will continue to follow the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines for medical facilities. At this time, this includes the following requirements:
- We kindly ask that you wear a mask/face covering into the office for your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken at the door when entering the office. If you or an individual accompanying you has a temperature of 100.4 or greater, you may be asked to reschedule.
- We will continue to ask screening questions for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors. We may ask you to reschedule your appointment if necessary.
- Before and after every patient, we are taking great care to sanitize/sterilize all surfaces and equipment within the office, as well as additional cleaning throughout the day.
- All staff are required to wear a mask and designated PPE necessary for the type of service being provided.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation, and if you have any questions at any time, please contact our office at 614-538-4327.