Thank You For Being a Hearing Health Solutions Patient!
The health of our patients and staff remains our top priority for us during this unprecedented time. As Ohio starts to reopen, we look forward to seeing our patients in office again. We want to remind you that we are here to serve you as best as we possibly can through this health crisis.
We will be open for scheduled appointments starting June 1, 2020 resuming standard patient scheduling. For those patients that prefer not to be seen or are unable to be seen in the office, we will continue to utilize our drop off services for repairs and routine cleaning appointments, for the foreseeable future. Please refer to link below for these protocols..
If you have a scheduled appointment, prior to your appointment we would ask that you review the following guidelines and protocols before coming into the office.
In order to follow the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), you will be asked the following questions when scheduling and when arriving for your appointment:
- Have you traveled out of Ohio in the past 21 days?
- Have you been in close contact with a person with known or suspected Coronavirus (COVID 19)?
- Do you have a cough AND a fever?
- Are you experiencing a loss of taste and/or smell?
IF you answer yes to any of the above questions, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Ensuring the Safety of Patients and Staff:
- We kindly ask that you wear a mask/face covering into the office for your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken at the door when entering.
- There will be a hand washing/sanitizing station in the front entrance, we will also require that you wash/sanitize your hands before entering.
- Before and after every patient, we are taking great care to sanitize/sterilize all surfaces and equipment within the office, as well as additional cleaning throughout the day.
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment or with the minimum number of people as necessary for mobility/cognition/health/pediatric or other issues. Anyone accompanying you that is not necessary for your care will be asked to remain/wait in their vehicle.
- We will be suspending walk-in services temporarily in order to maintain/maximize social distance and abide by standards set by the CDC and Ohio Department of Health. Please refer to link before for these protocols.
- Staff temperatures are being taken before entering the building and again through the day.
- All staff are required to wear a mask and designated PPE necessary for type of service being provided.
We have also changed several protocols. These protocols will likely continue to change in the coming days/weeks as it relates to COVID-19 (Coronavirus) please check back for any updates.
- Supply Orders Click Here
- Drop Off Services Click Here
- Walk In Services: We will be suspending all unscheduled walk-in services until at least July 1, 2020. If you feel you need your hearing aid serviced please contact the office to schedule a time for drop-off service or for an appointment.
For more information from the Ohio Department of Health Click Here
We appreciate your patience and cooperation and if you have any questions at any time please contact our office at 614-538-4327.